We know how you feel. Even the smallest intrusion of water can cause a huge amount of damage to your belongings, and the structure of your building. And the shock of being flooded is stressful enough without worrying about how to deal with the damage. But it will save you a lot of time and money if you begin restoration straight away.
What We Can Offer You
- Inspection & Assessments: So that you and your insurer know the extent of the damage, what needs to be replaced, and what can be restored.
- Top of the Range Industrial Strength Dehumidifiers & Blowers: To dry out your property quickly and thoroughly.
- Disinfecting, Deodorizing & Sanitizing: To eliminate mold, harmful bacteria, and odor.
- Cleaning & Pack-Out Services: To protect your personal belongings.
- Secure Off-Site Storage Facilities: To keep your furniture and personal items safe while we restore your property.
- Reconstruction & Repair Work: To repair any structural damage caused by flooding.
- Furniture & Carpet Cleaning: To restore your damaged floor coverings and furniture.
All standing water should be removed immediately, and then industrial strength equipment needs to be installed to extract moisture from your floors and walls. This will prevent the growth of harmful mold and bacteria, dry rot and structural damage to your home or business.
We don’t have a magic wand but we can offer you the next best thing. We offer a 24 hour emergency service. So whether your flooding is due to natural disaster, a leak from dishwashers or other appliances, or broken pipes, give us a call now and minimize the damage.
We can work with your insurer, to save you time and a lot of headaches. And we make sure that your property is restored quickly, to minimize any inconvenience to you.
Got a Gradual Leak?
A leak that has occurred over a long period of time may not seem as worrying, as a flood. The trouble is these types of leaks can cause the most damage to your property, and also to your health. So it is important that they are dealt with quickly.
Why waste another minute? You can prevent further damage to your home and contents by calling us now, right now on (303) 699-5559, or use our contact form.
Our 24 hour emergency service is available 7 days a week, so we can begin to restore your property right away.
Our technicians are IICRC certified and they will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. And don’t forget, we work with your insurers to save you time and inconvenience.